November 16th – December 19th:
November 1st – December 20th:
The Shoebox Project
We are an authorized drop-off location.We are collecting both shoeboxes and donations of new items to fill shoeboxes at Guest Services November 1st – December 20th.
Shoeboxes should include items like:
- Something special: Giftcards, costume jewelry, accessories
- Something cozy: scarves, hats and mittens
- Something personal: Full size shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, body wash
- Something pretty: Nailpolish, eyeshadows, mascara, makeup bag
- Something soothing: Body lotion, sleep mask, cough drops
- Something Practical: Bus tickets, hair ties, travel umbrella
- Something fun: colouring book, journal, cards, games
- Something sweet: nut-free chocolate, gum or candy
Each shoebox should be valued at approximately $50. Please wrap the lid and box of your shoebox separately.
For more information contact Guest Services.
Have your picture taken with the big guy!
Beginning on November 17th:
Santa Photos at Nanaimo North Town CentreNovember hours: 11am-1pm & 2pm-5pm.
- $10 - 5x7
- $20 - Sheet pricing (1 8X10, 2 5X7, 3 4X6, 8 Wallets or any combination of these)
- $30 - 2 sheets
- $20 - Flash drive with all photos
- Add an emailed file of all photos to any purchase for an additional $5.